Sunday 27 May 2012

Good days

Well, again it has been a while since I was last here. Which does disappoint me, but at the same time, the less time I have to blog generally means the less time I have to focus on my anxiety. This is one of the few places I like coming to when things are tough. Writing makes me feel better, it lets me get everything out, and I feel much better for doing so. I'm so proud of my blog.

That being said, I haven't had much opportunity to come here and make myself feel happy. And that is because - eureka moment coming up - I am much happier!

And no, I still haven't bagged another Munro but as always, I hope there is one awaiting around the corner....or maybe even more than one.

In the meantime, the weather has been fantastic, work has been a joy, and there is much to be glad and thankful about.


No comments:

Post a Comment