Tuesday 7 August 2012

Anxious Ambler on holiday!

Wow, I really have neglected my blog recently. This has been constantly niggling away at me, and - as always - I've been meaning to do something about it.

Things have been so busy, and there hasn't been time to blog, or to get walks in. Come September, I'm determined to get out and about more and to take my Munro count from 3 to...more than 3. Glen Clova I have my eye on you...

In the meantime, it is time for the Anxious Ambler to get some time away. I had a brief few days in Hopeman, one of my favourite places to go. Such great childhood holidays and memories, and it is always so nice to go back and breathe in that fresh Moray Firth air. There was even some nice coastal walking to be done.

But the big holiday of the year begins on Thursday. I'm heading to North Carolina, my favourite state, for a good friend's wedding. It will be hot, and I will be sweating. There will be wedding festivities, reuniting, and much happiness.

Upon my return I endeavour to be a better blogger and a better blogging-bagger...

No comments:

Post a Comment