Wednesday 26 September 2012

a relaxing weekend at last!!

So relaxing - in fact - that I forgot to write my blog!

Every weekend since I returned from America has been active, with Munros ahoy & a hiking/cycling challenge that left me with a sore bum for a bit too long!!

This past weekend was finally - finally - an extremely restful weekend. Long lies in, good company, nice food, fresh air and - my ultimate favourite thing to do - a trip to the beach.

Dave and I took a wee trip to East Lothian, enjoying a nice drive and a long walk on Yellowcraigs beach. Bliss.

Dogs everywhere and a 3-swan flyover (supposed to be good luck?), this was an afternoon to be savoured - and it was.

I hope to bag a few more Munros in the next couple of weeks - there is a trip to the West Coast coming up & as long as the weather behaves, there should be some bagging to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment