Tuesday 25 June 2013

Annnnnd...relax!!

Well, it turns out I did indeed achieve my aim of doing absolutely nothing two weekends ago!

Of course that's not strictly true as I did get a few things done, and I did enjoy a couple of strolls along the canal. But crucially it was very chilled out, and I started last week all the better for it. There's a few exciting things going on at the moment, and my general sense of well-being is vastly improved.

I also didn't do too much this past weekend either, but that was mostly because I was preparing for a busy and tiring week ahead.

Busy and tiring - but also chilled out and relaxed. It's hard to be stressed out where I am....


I'm on island time!! On Sunday Dave and I set sail from Oban to Barra, and after quite a choppy 5 hour crossing, arrived to the most beautiful white sandy beaches and an incredible sunset. I immediately felt at one with the Western Isles. 

I'm currently on North Uist, leaving tomorrow for Harris. Keep an eye on my twitter feed and on the Absolute Escapes Facebook page for more photos!

I hope to blog properly about my week 'on the edge' sometime soon!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment