Sunday 1 March 2015

A wee change of scene

We've made it to March! Hooray - Spring is on its way...isn't it?!

I'm usually jubilant when January and February are over, but it certainly feels slightly different this year. This is the first time in a long time that I've actually enjoyed (for the most part) the first two months of the year.

Obviously there was a lot of walking, and that really helped my general mood and wellbeing. I kept a note of my miles and am amazed to realise that I reached 125 (and a half!) in February alone. So 215 miles for 2015 thus far...that has a nice ring to it!

22 of those 125 miles were on foreign soil...Dave and I did a lot of walking on our trip to Prague this past week. What an amazing city it is! Highly recommended.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
It's always good to get a change of scene and I feel refreshed and ready to take on the next challenge. We'll see how many miles March brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment