Tuesday 31 March 2015

Just a wee update...

...now that "British Summer Time" has officially begun, and supposedly we are in the season of "Spring" (as I look outside to see snow falling and can hear the wind rattling the back door!!).

We have, somehow, rather quickly, reached the end of March. This month has gone by so quickly.

And I find myself on the verge of April (my favourite month of the year!) with exciting things around the corner. No doubt I will update my blog on these soon, but for now I am happy to say that the first three months of the year have been energising and refreshing.

In terms of walking, March has brought miles, but interestingly fewer than February did. In March I walked 113 miles, bringing my total for 2015 so far to 328.

I already know that April's count will be lower again, due to a change in lifestyle, but that's okay - I am looking forward to exploring new and different places. I am itching to get to the hills once more and am hoping that these 328 miles will stand me in reasonable fettle for going UP again!

Most of all I am looking forward to new adventures, and to writing about these.

To April!
 
 
 
Friday 27th March
Monday 30th March


(It's now sunny outside - four seasons in one day and all that!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment